Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I-Deal Weight Loss.com - the HCG Diet

Weight loss...I know this may seem a bit too ordinary a problem for Online Consumer Solutions, but it is a realistic one that is constantly on my mind. I've been going to the gym for almost 15 years trying to work off the stubbornest of baby weight.

Well, my baby has grown up and I have yet to get my body back to where I want it to be. I've tried many different programs, to be honest, the most success I saw was with Weight Watchers, but I still did not get to my goal weight and I got extremely frustrated which just made me jump ship and try something else.

A couple of months ago there were a few people in my office who were working with the I-dealWeightLoss.com team and seeing incredible results. I watched these friends of mine losing weight week after week with I-dealWeightLoss.com group, there are a couple of them that are pretty much swimming in their old clothes and they are only half way through the 12 week program.

I realized that I wanted to try the 12 week program as well. I got curious enough about the sublingual HCG program and called in and spoke with an I-dealWeightLoss.com Mentor about the program. Well, I've been on the diet for 5 weeks, just half way through my first week of the HCG. I have to admit, that I was terrified in the beginning, just thinking about committing to a diet and then a serious regimen of raw foods and the sublingual HCG made me nervous. But here I am, 5 weeks into the program and more than 15 pounds lighter than when I began.

This week, when I've gone to the gym to do some light weight lifting, I've seen women who looked like me in the past; frustrated, covered in unnecessary weight, heavy emotionally as well as physically, fighting an uphill battle and losing, but not losing weight. I've wanted to stop them and say, "Do you know there is something you can do about this?" because I recognize the look on their faces when a slim, trim woman strolls by and they look at the wall of mirrors and cringe.

I know that I am more than a physical appearance. I think that I am pretty well educated, talented, well adjusted socially, and good person all around. But no matter how many admirable qualities I've developed over my lifetime, I've always longed to change the way my body looks. I don't think that is unusual, I think that it makes me pretty human in fact.

There is a sense of freedom I feel when I look in the mirror and see the me who I want to be, instead of dreading to look and see what body bulge is sticking out, as I turn and inspect my body from different angles. I feel so much better looking at myself and knowing that I am doing everything I can to take care of my body and that this I-dealWeightLoss.com program has given me the critical element of education and sublingual HCG to assist me in my dream of finally being ME again.

I know this is kind of a personal blog post, but I know that weight loss is an everyday person type of issue. If you search for "HCG Diet" online, you'll find a lot of information about injections of HCG. If you are like me, you know there has to be a better way. The sublingual HCG, which means that you put the HCG hormone under your tongue, made this weight loss solution an option for me. And aside from being able to use the sublingual HCG, I've had a Mentor who has met with me weekly and is there for me anytime I email with questions about what I'm eating and hitting the wall or feeling frustrated.

If you are open to changing your body and you are looking for something new and revolutionary in weight loss, please visit I-dealWeightLoss.com today. If you do end up speaking with a Mentor there and work on the program, please come back and post your experience on our blog for other readers. Best of luck and keep us posted.

No comments: